- Pre-order means that the product is not currently in stock and you must place your order as per normal if you'd like to secure your size before the item arrives with us. The benefit of purchasing Pre-order items is that you will secure your size without risking the item becoming sold out shortly after we list it online.
- Please kindly note, Pre-orders cannot be cancelled/refunded after the cancellation period is over.
- Pre-orders will be refunded only when RURI decided to cancel the on-demand production/deliver the specific item/s due to unforeseen circumstances. Please go to our refund policy for more information. A discount code will be issued for 1-year use on the online store.
- Please note dates are not guaranteed and delays may occur, mainly due to fabric sourcing & shipment held by customs.
- RURI is not held liable for any unforeseen delays that may occur if you wish to Pre-order an item. So please take extra care when placing your order, as we do not issue refunds for unexpected delays, change of mind/sizing or cancellations. We will, however, update you after Pre-order when your items are available for shipping.
- You will proceed through the check out as usual & make full payment when making a Pre-order. Your order will only be shipped upon arrival of the ordered Pre-Order item/s, usually as per the date suggested on the product page at time of order placement.
- If your order contains a mix of pre-orders and in stock items, we will ship the pre-orders separately at no extra charge. Your order confirmation email will contain both in stock and pre-order items. Please bear in mind that if you do place a pre-order it will be treated as a normal order.
- **Important Disclosure: Re-cuts may differ in colour to the original cut as displayed on the website. This is due to fabric sourcing where an entirely new batch of fabric has been used. Even though the colour of the fabric sourced is as close as possible to the original colour shown, we will not be held liable for any minor variations.
For any questions left unanswered from these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.